Recommended 2-night itinerary
- Two Nightsâ€™ Hotel Accommodations at the Historic Read House Hotel
- Full Breakfast Buffet at the hotel two mornings
- Round Trip Hotel Baggage Handling
- Step-on Tour Guide for all days
- Chattanooga City Tour
- Enjoy the beautiful Christmas decorations around the Scenic City (while on city tour)
- Guided Tour of the Chattanooga Choo Choo (while on city tour)
- Lunch on own at Chattanooga Choo Choo, select from several delicious options, including Frothy Monkey and Stir (while on city tour)
- Optional stop at Chattanoogaâ€™s Christmas Market (Saturdays only)
- Christmas Carol Dinner Cruise on Southern Belle Riverboat or River City Sessions Holiday Dinner Show
- Incline Railway
The Inclineâ€™s trolley-style cars climb through the natural beauty surrounding historic Lookout Mountain at a breathtaking 72.7% grade â€“ straight up! Sit back and enjoy the scenic views of the mountains and valleys from the observation windows on the train as well as the panoramic views from the observation tower at the Inclineâ€™s top station.Â
- Christmas Underground at Ruby Falls
Experience the wonder of Ruby Falls Christmas Underground on a magical journey to visit Santa! Travel a secret passage to the North Pole where Santa’s Joystone miners are preparing for the holiday season. Discover a glittering ice cave, see Sugar Plum Fairy Village, and find your own sparkling Joystone on this heart-warming adventure! Located in the caverns of Ruby Falls, Christmas Underground allows guests to enjoy nighttime magic all day and is one of the only places in Chattanooga Christmas lights are on display throughout the day. Come tour the falls for yourself and see why it has been one of the best Chattanooga attractions for over 85 years.
- Enchanted Holiday Buffet at Rock City
Indulge in a scrumptious three-course holiday buffet high atop Lookout Mountain.
- Rock Cityâ€™s Enchanted Garden of Lights
This light extravaganza showcases more than 30 holiday scenes and nearly a million LED lights that transform the gardensâ€™ natural daytime splendor into a fantasyland of four realms of wonder: Yule Town, Arctic Kingdom, Magic Forest and North Pole Village. Enjoy gingerbread cookie decorating, hot cocoa and nightly entertainment.
- Ignis Glass Studio
Get some hands-on experience blowing your own glass ornament or piece of art at the iGNiS Glass Studio.
All taxes & handling fees
Following are per person package rates, including all taxes and fees (hotel currently 17.25% tax).
Adult double occupancy starts at $325.00 per person
Rates are based on a minimum of 30 paying passengers.
Complimentary single package for bus driver (with 20 paid rooms).
Rates do not include gratuity for Step-On Guide.
Rates & availability are subject to change until signed contract and deposit is received.
$500 deposit with signed contract to confirm. Refundable if cancelled 35 days prior.
Final count & rooming list due 35 days prior to arrival.
Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival.